What the Heck Did I Dream Last Night
$20.00 – $40.00
A beautiful Elegant Silk Dream & Vision Journal Workbook to jot your dreams down as soon as you awake while it’s relatively fresh on your mind. Never forget what you dreamt ever again.
- Guided thought-provoking prompts & questions
- Self-discovery & Self-awareness activities
- Daily guided journal with prompts & questions
- Added Vision Section
A beautiful Silk Dream & Vision Journal Workbook to jot your dreams down as soon as you awake while it’s relatively fresh in your mind. Never forget what you dreamt ever again.
Studies say dream journaling can give insight into our minds during sleep. But that’s not all; studies also show that journaling improves your overall spiritual and mental health, strengthens the immune system, and reduces stress & anxiety.
- A generous 6″(L) x 9″(H) trim size thick paper with plenty of space to write
- Combination of lined and unlined pages
- Each Journal has 100 pages, Plus Cover Coil/Spiral Binding
- Blazer Silk Cover Exterior w/ Soft Touch Lamination and Silver Foil Front Reflection
- Uncoated Text Interior
- Full-Color Print; Interior & Exterior
- Original illustrations and texts on each page were created by author and graphic designer, Marchelle Smith
What makes TheProcesslife’s Journals so different and unique from the rest? Glad you asked:
- Each is made of a thick Blazer with, Elegant SILK cover exterior for durability, not Matte or Glossy
- Designs are Not generic, outsourced, or purchased from another source…
- Each page has colorful and vibrant pictures, illustrations, and Designs; not in black and white
- Each has a mini guided workbook feature throughout the journal, featuring: Prompts to take action, Motivational activities, and an effective number of Journaling space
- Each has a Vibrant silver foil reflection on the front covers to add more Elegance & desirability
- Thick paper to avoid ink bleeding through
- TheProcessLife journals come with Gift Set Options as well, perfect for gifts, women’s groups, organizations, providers, mental health groups, any special occasion, retreats, schools, etc…
- Each design throughout the journals is custom-made by the author herself: What was put in her Spirit was designed in these journals,
Please allow up to 48-72 hours to process your order due to the fact that these are made to order once your order is placed.
Journal Only, Journal Set, Journal Gift Set